Dear Sirs,

We are needed to get exact information about our parts order.

We are going to order Hummer H2 Automatic Transmission 6180, 2008 for installing in GM INTERNATIONAL.

We are interesting what if we order the H2 automatic transmission for GM International? Will this be fit for GM INTERNATIONAL?

INTERNATIONAL'S CHASSIS NUMBER IS: 5GRGN23848H100255

Do you have this part?

Will it be fit for INTERNATIONAL ?

Can you give me feedback on it?

We are trying to replace the automatic transmission of INTERNATIONAL.

So we needed to get information about the part we want to order whether it's in your parts stock or not.

If you have this part, is there any chance to install H2 automatic transmission for INTERNATIONAL???

please give us feedback.

thank you so much.

Best Regards

EEGII

Tel: 976-95089999

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hummer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hummer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Hummer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hummer?

Comments